Wednesday, March 7, 2007

welcome

welcome to dravenworkz cookbook.
this is an online cookbook inspired by my cookings i do for my family abck when i was single and now that i have my own family.
here, i will showcase my personal take on classic filipino recipes and other recipes from our family. (almost all of us in the family are in to cooking, that's why.)
this is also inspired by my desire to publish a cookbook entitled, "cooking for daddy's" when me and my wife were still starting our family. i drew the inspiration from the meals i prepared for her, which were done in a very simple manner yet good enough to eat.
this is not just a cookbook but a storybook as well. i will try to recall the incidents that transpired on why i was able to come up with certain recipes or the story's behind each meal.
hope you enjoy the recipes i place here.
(p.s. comments are very much welcome!)

No comments: